Sunday, February 05, 2006

It's A Wonderful Life - Play






One of my deep secret desires has always been to perform on stage in a community theater.
At Least - Just Once--- I had the opportunity to audition back in September for a Christmas Theater production of "It's A Wonderful Life" with Will . We both won our parts and were cast.

I was "Uncle Billy" --Will as The Newspaper Boy/Townsperson. It was a great experience and I was in the company of some really wonderful people. It was truly a true blessing. I am so happy that I did this.

I have a deeper appreciation for the stage-- I undedrstand now first hand how passionate people get about "the stage".

The Theater company is ACT 1 www.act1theater.com Alpharetta Christian Theater held at the Alpharetta Presbyterian Church.

No comments: