Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I was sent this survey today .......

I think I'll share it.



Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Camp Counselor
2. BSA Scout Executive
3. Vacuum Cleaner Sales/Pizza Delivery/Courier/ Delivery Service (Hard Times)
4. Client Services Manager/ Research Reporter


B) Five movies I would watch over and over:
1. Planes Trains & Automobiles (Steve Martin)
2. The Patriot ( Mel Gibson )
3. Parenthood ( Steve Martin)
4. Dances With Wolves ( Costner)
5. The Verdict (Paul Newman)


C) Four places I have lived:
1. Buford, GA
2. Hiawassee, GA
3. Athens, GA
4. Alpharetta, GA


D) Four TV shows that I watch:
1. NYPD Blue
2. Cold Case
3. Law & Order ( all of them )
4. All Ken Burns Documentaries on PBS



E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Canadian Prairie
2. Italy – Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Rome, Florence and Venice
3. Kauai, Hawaii
4. Treasure Island, Fl


F) Four people who e-mail me regularly:

1. Bill A
2. Bucky P
3. Mike Mc
4. V and K


G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagna
2. Smokejacks “Porkzilla”
3. Fried Okra, Fresh homegrown Tomato
4. Polle d’amour “ Chicken Love” Special & Secret Recipe and Dish


H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Kokee State Park, Kalalau Lookout, Kauai Hawaii
2. Lake Chatuge, in a quiet cove with a fishing gear
3. On the Tallulah River
4. Anywhere in the world with Katie, Kris, Becca, John, Andrew, Amanda, and Will at the same time. ( and have a picture taken). Something I dream about. ( & With Bri, Dom, Kyra, Trista and James,too. )


I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Vern and Kathy
2. Bucky
3. Amanda
4. Cousin Jimbo


J). Four things I would like to accomplish within the next four years:
1. Work more on Family Genealogy for Pierce and Sorrells
2. Get Well
3. Visit my Texas Relatives
4. Regain Natural Optimism


Here is what you're supposed to do ... Copy and paste this to a new window Delete each of my answers and type in your own Send this to everyone on your mailing list, including meThe theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those you know.?


Michael Allen
Client Services Manager
770-578-0025 Ext 355
770-578-0249 Fax
michaela@dec-international.com
www.dec-international.com

No comments: